What are my chances of getting in?

Hey guys,

I have recently applied to college and unlike others, I ended up applying to a total of 11 schools (yeah I know it seems a lot), but that’s because I really wanted to apply to a few colleges that I thought they would be a bit of a reach to me.

But for the past couple of days, I have been overthinking about whether I even have a chance of getting into these schools.

I applied to UC Irvine, Rutgers University, Stony Brook University and Umass Amherst. I am from Massachusetts, Hispanic, 4.22/4.6 GPA (strange, tell me about it), 1180 on SAT’s, Part-time job, dance team, robotics Team, varsity volleyball, culturally diverse (if you have any questions about this lmk), about 100 hours of volunteer work (I don’t even know if that is a lot) and I currently take 3 honors, 2 AP, and 3 Dual Enrollment classes.

Based on this, what do you guys think are my chances of getting into any of these colleges?? They are definitely my top choices, so I’m just really anxious to hear what you guys have to say.

P.S: I plan on majoring in Civil Engineering
I also just noticed this is on the wrong discussion section, sorry if this is misleading to anybody

Thank you!

UC GPA for UCI? https://rogerhub.com/gpa-calculator-uc/

Intended major?

Is UCI affordable without financial aid?

The 1180/1600 SAT is equivalent to 24 ACT which is the 25th perectile for UCI.

How much can your parents pay each year for 4 years?

Did you apply to any financial safeties?

I did apply to other schools that are considered to be financial safeties, I just chose to list my top choices here because they really are the schools I want to attend!

thank you for the GPA link!