-For my freshman and sophomore year, I attended a traditional high school and got an average of 93.
- I suffered mental health issues, so I transferred to an alternative high school for my junior and upcoming senior year.
-I took AP courses at a nearby traditional high school and got all 5’s on them.
- I took four SAT II exams. Lowest was a 690, 730, and the other two are 800’s
- I plan to take three or four more AP exams in my senior year.
- My junior average at the nearby traditional high school was around 95.
-The courses at my alternative school are ungraded.
- I plan to take the SAT in October. My target score is around 1450.
-I plan to major in art history at McGill.
What are my chances? Thank you!