What are my chances of getting into Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, or Georgetown?

I’m a senior and I’m sending in my applications soon. My safety school is UW Madison but I would like to get accepted at harder schools too. So far I’m thinking of applying to Notre Dame, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, and Georgetown. I feel like my grades and test scores are sufficient but I don’t have as many extracurriculars as most students. Also, my school is super competitive and quite a few of my classmates have already been accepted at these schools so I’m worried that they won’t want to accept too many from the same school. Here are my stats:

Gender: Female
Ethnicity: White
State: WI
School: Private

Intended Major: Biology
ACT score: 34
Unweighted GPA: 4.0*
Weighted GPA: 4.17
Class rank: 14/130

AP Scores:
AP Biology-4

*This year I am currently taking AP French, AP Calculus AB, AP Physics, and AP English, but it looks like I will end up with a B in calculus first semester so my unweighted GPA will go down but my weighted GPA will still go up

Extracurriculars: basketball 9, soccer and cross country 9-12 but was on JV for both until junior year, National Honors Society 11-12, volunteering at various places (110 hours)

Finally, if you don’t think that I will get into these schools, do you have any other suggestions as to what other schools I can apply to?
Thanks!

1 thing about the same High school thing: colleges usually don’t care if people are from the same school, especially if you have a different major, but even then, if your app is tip top they’ll take you.

also not sure what ACT is out of 35? (Im a massachusetts boy lol) but if so you have a really good shot at Vandy and northwestern. You have great stats, but these schools are insanely hard to get into, but you’ll still have a good shot.

also can you chance me please?
http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/what-my-chances/2040686-chances-for-penn-state.html#latest