<p>I will be a sophomore in about two weeks (yay!) and I would like to know what my chances are of getting into the colleges stated above as well as advice on what I can to increase my chances.</p>
<p>My school runs on block schedule. Below are my grades from my freshman year. </p>
<p>Profile:
African American Female</p>
<p>1st Semester:
Magnet Chemistry - 90
Culinary Arts - 98
Spanish 2 - 96
Accelerated Math 2 (Like Algebra 2) - 82</p>
<p>2nd Semester:
Magnet Biology - 88
Honors 9th grade lit - 96
Pre - AP Social Studies - 97
Honors Spanish 3 - 93</p>
<p>I’m in a rigorous magnet program at my high school the accepts about 100 students each year from about 600 or so applicants. During my freshman year I was involved in leadership and environmental club. I didn’t do any sports.</p>
<p>My sophomore year schedule is as follows:
Accelerated Math 3 (Pre- Calculus)
Magnet Physics 1 and 2
AP World History
Honors 10th grade lit
Engineering
Honors Spanish 4 and 5</p>
<p>I was thinking of replacing Spanish 5 with AP Stat.</p>