What are my chances of getting into UCLA, Johns Hopkins University, Colombia , UCL(London)? PLEASE

I am currently finishing my first year of highschool and I’ll finish my freshaman year with a 3.8GPA. I’m planning on having a 4.0 in 10th n 11th grade and have a full IB Diploma. I am Kenyan and have schooled in Tanzania, Liberia and I’m doing highschool in Egypt. I’m planning to do IB
My courses (with what I plan to get on the exams):
HL Biology-6 or 7
HL Drama-6 or 7
HL English-6
HL Maths- 6 or 7
and two other SL courses (probably Chem and French)
I may also do Spanish Ab initio

My Current Electives:
HS Intermediate Acting
French

My activities so far:
The Highschool Musical Production
National Art Honor Society
Junior Varsity Basketball
Junior Varsity Track
Model United Nations
Week WIthout Walls 1 week Service trip to India
Maths Competition

My activities/electives next year:
HS Advanced Acting
French
The Highschool Musical Production
National Art Honor Society
Junior Varsity Basketball
Varsity Dance
Model United Nations
School Newspaper
INJAZ (it’s a business related group)
Humanities club
Week WIthout Walls 1 week Service trip to India

If I do as I am doing this year throughout highschool with a better GPA do I have a chance to be in the class of 2018-2019 of these prestigious schools!!! What can I do to be a better candidate and should I take the SATs and ACT my school offers them but it’s mainly IB??? HELP PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW. UCLA is my dream school but near imposible to get in.

UCLA is not near impossible to get in. However, you should expect to pay near full tuition if you get accepted (they don’t give money to OOS applicants). You’re on the right track. Don’t worry about the ACT, wait about a year