What are my chances of getting into UNC Chapel Hill, all UC campuses, duke, and rice university?

<p>About me!
Name:Ahmed Moussa
Born: Niger in Africa
Nationality: I became an American citizen two years ago.
Financial standing: My parents make well over 100,000 a year.
Resident of: North Carolina (NC)
Where I live: Saudi Arabia
School: Keystone national high school ( private online school) located in Pennsylvania.
Grade: 10th (junior )
Career: I wish to major in computer science
Freshman Classes:
English 1
Biology
Honors Algebra 2
Health
Geography
Biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club.</p>

<p>Sophomore Year:
Honors English 2
Honors Chemistry
Honors Pre-calculus
World History AP
European History AP
Biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club.</p>

<p>What I’m planning to take next year:</p>

<p>Junior Year:
English 3
Calculus (AB) AP
US History AP
Environmental Science AP
Art History AP
Honors/Pre-AP Physics</p>

<p>Senior Year:
English 4
Statistics AP
History AP (Forgot which history class)
Biology AP
Psychology AP/ H Sociology
Biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club.
GPA: 3.81 ( unweighted )
Act: 34
SAT I: 2200
SAT II: 1400
Class rank: My school doesn’t rank its students because it’s an online school.
AP classes: I plan to take 11 AP classes out of 14 offered at my school .
Extra curriculum: National society of High school scholars (NSHSS), 300+ hours of community service, biology cub, photography club, keystone helping hands, and Book club </p>

<p>Chances forum.</p>