What are my chances of getting into Wharton University of Pennsylvania?

<p>Grade: Junior (11th)
Female
I am seeking a business major. I am truly passionate about being involved in the business field, and I honestly want to go to Upenn not for its prestigious title, but because I want to live and experience a new environment and I am in love with what they have to offer.</p>

<p>Cumulative GPA:
Non-weighted: 4.0
<em>I’ve had straight A’s since 7th grade</em>
Weighted: 4.38</p>

<p>Rank: 1 out of 521
International Baccalaureate Program
Part of the Emerald Chain program which recognizes the top 20 students of the school. (10 boys & 10 girls) </p>

<p>Took guitar lessons (2007-2009) then self-taught
Member of Badminton team (2010-2011)
School Choir (2011-2012)
Took fashion illustration lessons (2012)
Member of Academic Decathlon (2010—)
Member of California Scholarship Federation (2010—)
Vice-President of Future Business Leaders of America (2011—)
Vice President of National Honor Society (2010—)
Founder and Co-president of Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter (2012—)
Co-founder of Prep By Step organization, an non-school organization that aims to alert the local communities of disaster preparedness and gathers donations to provide supplies for individuals and households that are unable to provide supplies for themselves (2011—)
Founder of Miss Munar Bracelet Company, a business in which I sell handmade bracelets and donate the profits to charity organizations (2012—)
Volunteer at Senior Sunrise Center (2011—)
Volunteer at La Palma Library (2011—)
Volunteer for the “Beauty in You” Project at the Boys & Girls Club (2012-2013)
Part of my school’s Recycling Program, a program in which I go by classrooms once a week emptying paper recycling bins (2012—)
1 of 7 students selected to take First Year Chemistry Test hosted by Orange County American Chemistry Society (2012)
Received scholarship and inclusion in the United States Achievement Academy National Yearbook (2012)
Placed in top ranks in the FBLA Section and State Conference on desktop publishing and word processing competitive events (Qualified for Section and State Level of Competitions)
Attended National Teen Leadership Program (2012) and was the only one honored with the Achievement Excellence Award
I am a YouTube partner and have a music channel with my sister
I perform culture shows around my district and school
I organized a Child Abuse Awareness project in which we arranged a toy drive, a garage sale, and a benefit concert in order to encourage the involvement of the community and raised over $1,000 to donate to the Orangewood Children’s Foundation.
I will be taking Virtual Enterprise next year in which I will be creating a hypothetical company and product and selling and advertising them among different schools. It’s like owning and running your own “virtual” company/business.</p>

<p>SAT score: 1870 (I only took it once but I barely studied, but I’ll be taking it 1 or 2 more times. I am going to study really hard to break 2000/2100)</p>

<p>You look like you do too much of too many things. You should stay focused on one thing. Also, your SAT needs to come up substantially; unless you’re an URM, you need a much higher score. Good luck, I’ll be applying to Upenn this coming fall too (:</p>