Long story is that I had mental health issues in 6th grade so my parents decided to homeschool me and they did not prepare me for the college admissions process because they are clueless about the situation. Anyways I am currently at a community college in online classes( Broward college online classes) I have a 4.0gpa but I am not happy with it because I feel my work is invalid because it’s a community college and they are easier. I was at the top of my class at my private prep school when I was a kid and now I see that they all went to ivy league schools and I feel so dumb and useless because I am at CC. My major is communication sciences and disorders and I plan on transferring to University of South florida because they have an online major for what I need at the moment. My question is, if I play my cards right, would an Ivy league accept me for the masters in speech therapy if I only went to that state school? What can I do to get in? Are community college classes really easier. I am taking four summer classes right now and I feel swamped with work and I am having a tough time but am getting good grades and I spend most of my day only working on things and studying.
Which ivies do you think have speech path for grad school? I don’t know of any that have that major.