I am a rising sophomore. So I just saw my exam grade for the AP Gov Exam and I got a 3. I had a 91 first semester and a 92 second semester in this class. Now I have heard and seen that a lot of college don’t give credit to those people that have gotten lower than a 4 on an AP exam. My dream college is to go to Johns Hopkins for medical so I was wondering what my chances were still with Johns Hopkins because I would think that a medical school doesn’t care all too much for a AP gov grade but I’m not sure.
You are probably fine. One AP exam from freshman year won’t lessen your odds.
Colleges don’t care about AP scores that much except for credit when you matriculate. You’re totally fine! A 3 is also fine…only a 1-2 would raise any red flags if any. Plus gov isn’t your intended major, making it even less relevant.
Don’t stress, you’re good 