Hello to anyone reading this. I would just like to know what my chances or in getting into Exeter. As of right now, I am a 7th grader.
- I am a straight-A student and have been for my whole life.
- I scored the highest Map score in my whole school as a 7th grader with above a 99 percentile.
- I was one of the top swimmers in my State.
- I play the tenor saxophone currently in my school band.
- I participated in my Lego Robotics Team in 6th grade, but due to covid, I could not participate this year.
- I have a huge passion for Mathematics and am currently in the midst of learning basic Calculus. I have self-taught myself in topics such as Algebra 1 and 2, Trig, and Pre-calc.
- I have also self-taught myself how to code. Right now, I am learning Java through the internet, and classes.
Note - As of right now, I have not participated in any AMC competitions but plan to try to as an 8th grader. I believe that schools such as Exeter do admit many students who score well in these exams. I was too stupid and dumb to try and admit to them though. I am also aware that preparing for the interview is especially important and getting a high test score in something like the SSAT. I was just wondering what other things I could do in order to increase my chances into getting into these prestigious schools. Thanks.