Here is my current resume
Going into 8th grade
- I am currently in the midst of moving from the United States to Saudi Arabia.
- I am a competitive swimmer and will most likely be ranked 1st in almost all individual events at the Saudi Arabian Nationals.
- In middle school, I was part of our competitive lego robotics team and we were able to make it to state.
- Throughout Elementary and Middle School, I have been straight a student and been at the top of my advanced classes every year. This includes Map testing and all other standardized tests.
- I started playing the Tenor Saxophone in 6th grade and I am still currently playing.
- There is a lot of drive to learn math and coding. At this point in time, I am learning pre-calc and java at the age of 13. Note - I have not partaken in any competitive math or coding competitions.
Any advice for the SSAT and how to improve my resume?