What are my chances with my IB predicted?

I sent in my supplements for my Queen’s application and I’m debating on whether or not to send in my current IB predicted or to wait until after the mock exams. I’m currently sitting at a 33 and I’ve applied to arts so is it worth it to wait or do I have a pretty good chance if I send them in now?