Hi guys! I know that my decision will come out soon, I really don’t want to get my hopes up. I applied RD, with a political science major
Here are my stats
ACT: 26 (super embarrassing, I’m not the best test taker)
rank: 51/480 (SO MAD, I WAS TOP 10 FOR THE LONGEST TIME)
-Volunteering at a local non profit
-an associate producer on a morning show,
-a graphics designer at the same station of the morning show is on,
- Co founded, designed and marketed a pop up business (escape rooms)
- Part time caretaker and ABA trained for my brother with severe autism
- Did after school art curriculum and teaching for disadvantaged kids for 2 years
- Helped Organize free photo Xmas photo sessions for underprivileged families 3 years in a row
- Did perform and Tech in musical theatre, Freshman, Sophomore and Junior Year
- NHS junior and senior year
- Basketball freshman year
- Went to state in culinary in sophomore year (skills usa)
Some more about me:
Hispanic and middle eastern
Dad is an immigrant
coming from a less populated state on the west coast
In october, I left regular public school for medical reasons, and wrote my essay about this.
I had to drop all of my aps, (still stayed in honors), but I still have an incomplete for last semester, and on my midyear transcript Almost done though! Straight A’s so far!
Baylor has been one of my top schools for a while now, and I really want to attend.
Please give me your feedback! Thank you!