What are my odds of transfering to UF, Boston University, or Case Western Reserve University

First thank you for reading my discussion. I am a full time sophmore from Santa Fe College, pursuing a math degree. I came from a school focused on career development not college, so almost nothing was offered for extracurriculars or advanced classes.

My Highschool GPA:
Weighted 3.9
weighted: 4.3 All honors classes AP and IB where not offered.

College GPA: 4.0

Sat scores:
1370 Overall
750 Math
620 Reading and Writing.

I duel enrolled my senior year of high school, in addition to the two years of college I have outside of highschool.

Extra curricular:
My junior year of highschool I was school president in student government.

I am an honors student

Starting my freshman year in addition to classes I work 10 hrs a week as an educational aide for a professor.

In addition to this starting my sophmore year, I tutor math and physics in my college’s math lab an additional 10hrs. The math I tutor includes anything form calculus 3 and below.

Combined I work a total of 20hrs a week tutoring others, and I attending classes full time.

I am researching a topic in math, with the help of some of the staff at my college and will soon be publishing a paper.

In March I am scheduled to present my research at the Florida Academy of Sciences annual convention in Miami.

Finally, for the past two summers in my spare time I volunteer at my local hospital.