what are some good private colleges!!?

<p>hey everyone, i need to find some private colleges that are good that would accept my gpa and SAT</p>

<p>gpa- 3.1 -3.2 throughout highschool
SAT- 1850 best superscore
math- 700
reading 580
writing 570</p>

<p>also, i speak 3 languages fluently ( arabic and portuguese ), and 4 to come since im taking AP french senior year ( next year)</p>

<p>also, i volunteered in brazil helping orphans about 75 hours
and im in french honors society and FBLA ( future business leaders of america )</p>

<p>im planning on majoring in business, definitly</p>

<p>Because of your languages and volunteering - Elon University will take a good look at you. It's an excellent school and known for looking at the whole student. They look for smart, involved students. </p>

<p>If your only volunteer experience is the 75 hours at the orphanage than that might not be enough to show involvement, but hopefully you have a history of volunteering. Good Luck...</p>

<p>well yes, i volunteered, but i mainly do volunteering for college, its not something that i'll always want to do, every single day, yes , ill participate in it once in a while, but would you know any other schools that are either public or private, with my credentials..</p>

<p>Consider Lehigh for business. Your math SAT and your language skills might get you in. Seattle U would like you. It's not ranked as highly, but is a solid school.</p>

<p>Big or small? Urban or rural? Is a religious affiliation o.k.?</p>

<p>Check out some of the schools on the US News "Masters Universities" lists.</p>

<p>thankyou, but i heard you need a very high GPA for lehigh, i dont have those credentials..and anything is fine, big or small, urban or rural and yes religious affiliation is fine</p>

<p>Villanova or Loyola MD. Both have good business programs I believe.</p>

<p>Do you plan on stopping at an undergrad degree or moving to grad school?</p>

<p>phillipscott - i wish i could get into villanova, their grades to get in are much higher than mine! and i plan on doing a masters in management, not sure if it'll be at the same school or not</p>

<p>College</a> MatchMaker - Type of School</p>

<p>This will help. Just put in your GPA/SAT scores and preference for private schools and you'll get a whole long list of schools that you can look further into.</p>

<p>I wouldn't say by any means that you couldn't get into Villanova with your grades and such. Yes, the average GPA is higher than yours but students each year get accepted with GPAs around yours I am sure. If you like the school, which it sounds like you do, don't be afraid to apply unless some other factor (time, money) is restricting you. Good luck!</p>

<p>well, one big factor for me is the money..im trying to go to a school around 28-30 K or less for sure, i cant afford to pay more than that..if anything, if its more, i would have to take a loan for the rest..if i get into villanova, its worth paying more because of how much better it is than rutgers</p>