What are the international student policies in these Colleges?

I’m a us citizen living abroad, and I would like to study in the US. I would like to know what makes you an international student in the following:
UCLA
GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY
DREXELL UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH FLORIDA
UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS - CHICAGO
JOHN HOPKINS UNIVERSITY

Thanks in advance.

US Citizens are not international students. They may have residency overseas but that doesn’t make you an international student. You would likely not have instate residency so you will pay OOS rates for public state colleges, but check the state policies if you think you do.

These might help your chances:

Drexel, not “Drexell”

Johns Hopkins, not “John Hopkins”

@BrownParent‌ is correct. You are a US Citizen even if you live overseas. You are not an international student. I’m not sure of the exact details (if you have a visa or what) so that is something you’d have to check with your parents and the particular target school. You wouldn’t have instate residency because each state has differing policies (have to pay taxes, live there for X amount of years, etc.) so that is something to consider as well.

No wonder I wasn’t getting results on Google search. Thank you very much.

Thank you very much. I am a US citizen from birth, I have my US passport, and a regular SS number. I assume I should have no problems with this aspect.

Thank you very much for your support.