What are those exams that can prepare me for a financial analyst career that icantake

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>I still have two years to graduate and now I am thinking of getting some qualification for my possible financial career. I have considered taking CFA level 1, only to find that it is for degree holder, which I am not right now:( . However my friend(same year) has finished his financial risk management (FRM) already, but I am not sure if this is right for me. So for the folks in the forum, can you suggest which kind of qualification I should and am qualified to take right now for the investment-related industry?</p>

<p>thx a lot
Josh</p>

<p>Series 3s, and Series 63+65s</p>

<p>i've heard that the NASD exams aren't that bad... detailed but not extremely difficult (for series 7 & 63).</p>

<p>You can't take your Series 7 without being Sponsored. </p>

<p>You could look into the CTM - but that isn't a walk in the park.</p>

<p>Yes, you have to be sponsored to take Series 7 exam. Also you will need to find a good test training cource to study materials properly. In these regards, I would recommend you this highly effective Series</a> 7 Preparation App that has already helped me to cope with the test. Very nice exam training program!</p>

<p>You can take the CFA while still in college (they say you need to be in your last year of study, so at the end of junior year or during senior year).</p>