What are you going to wear to your son/ daughters High School Graduation Ceremony ?

Trying to decide what to wear to my son’s High School graduation ceremony. The graduation will be held outside in a public Rose garden. Can’t decide if I should wear a dress or white pants and a nice blouse. What is considered appropriate for a High School graduation ?

Either is fine. You’ll see a wide range of attire!

Public or private high school? Pants and a nice blouse is appropriate. A sundress is also ok. Whatever makes you feel comfortable!

My daughter’s will be outside on the bleachers. I’ll probably wear a sundress and sandals.

Either! I had a cute skirt and jacket picked out for D2’s graduation. Unfortunately, it was very cold and because everyone hangs outside for pictures and to meet/greet other parents after the ceremony, I wore pants and a heavy sweater with a coat on top.

Comfortable business casual.

Nicely, but for the weather. Grads are hot here, so a sundress and sandals with a sweater in case of excessive AC. Slacks and a nice blouse would also be fine.

One year S was a grad speaker and parents were shown on the Jumbotron, so I had to look nice!