What are you paying for a gallon of gas?

<p>@dragonmom what part of the country are you from? That is a very low price!</p>

<p>Just paid $2.77 last night. </p>

<p>Paid $2.79 2 days ago.</p>

<p>$2.49 Texas, $2.39 Colorado this past week</p>

<p>@CT1417 - I’m not surprised it’s more downstate and SW CT now. I take 684 to 22 to get to Stamford and the Mobiil at the corner when you turn onto Long Ridge is always at least $0.50/gal more then I pay upstate. </p>

<p>Still well over $3.35 at Costco and up to $3.90 in other stations in our state, for the lowest grade of gas. (More, of course for the higher grades of gas.) Oh well, glad it’s under $5, I guess. Still driving much less than many/most folks.</p>

<p>$2.63 in North Carolina</p>

<p>$3.09 here on Cape Cod. I don’t care as much about what gas costs though, I can keep it at a minimum if I need to. D has noticed that it costs her far less per week for gas to get back and forth to school though and like someone else said here, the S&S discount helps (I give her my points because she has a S&S gas station right at her school entrance). What I’m most happy about is the cost of oil ~ down to $2.65/gallon today. Woo hoo! Maybe we’ll be warm this winter without doubling up on sweats!</p>

<p>Wow on these prices. Our are still in the low 3s.</p>

<p>We paid $2.26 at Sam’s Club last night. It is great!!!</p>

<p>$2.59 this a.m.</p>

<p>Down to $3.03 at least at one station today. I think they threw out all the 2’s in NY. :wink: </p>

<p>$2.81 today at BJs. </p>

<p>Gas on Nantucket Island–30 miles from Cape Cod is $4.17 for regular$ 4.35 for high test. It’s usually $4.75 and up out here. </p>

<p>Not gas but had my oil delivery yesterday and it was only $3.24/gal. I don’t believe it’s been this low since '10. </p>

<p>$2.22 in TN today. Hoping it goes under 2 dollars for Christmas.</p>

<p>Wow, that is incredible! (#95)</p>

<p>$2.19 today! And I almost filled up at 2.25 a few days ago. </p>

<p>$2.19? Wow!!</p>

<p>$ 2.25 yesterday in NJ</p>