What are your talents/abilities?

<p>I've played the piano since I was a little girl (not seriously, just for fun), and I'm pretty good at tennis. :) (I play for the school team)</p>

<p>I don't really have any talents. I'm ok at photography (I sold one of my photos once, so I guess that's kind of good). Nothing else though. :/</p>

<p>I'm a pretty good bassist and guitarist, and I've been playing baseball since the summer before kindergarten. (started off with tee-ball)</p>

<p>My 'annoying bastard' skills are second to none.</p>

<p>I can balance books on my head all day.</p>

<p>I can touch/eat extraordinarily hot objects without feeling pain. I show off all the time</p>

<p>I am pretty o.k. in math and physics.</p>

<p>I can draw and paint well-ish</p>

<p>I'm a magician.</p>

<p>Math
Tennis
English
Test-taking</p>

<p>I have a question: When colleges say that "talent/ability" is an admission factor, what do they mean? What are considered talents/abilities?</p>

<p>like if you're a good dancer, obviuosly you have EC's related to that so they would take your dancing into consideration. things like juggling 3 knives is a talent, but i know colleges that ask for a personal 1 minute video or something that you can showcase that.</p>

<p>I can chew like 80 million packs of gum in a day (=insanely buff jaw muscles haha) though I suppose that's not really a skill.... </p>

<p>Hmm...I'm good at Academic Decathlon. Oh and Economics! I lovvvveeee Economics, it just makes me happy to study Econ :). So I suppose that's my skill! I think I shall go study some Econ now...</p>

<p>Oh and badminton! No...I lied...I'm really bad but I love it!</p>

<p>Apparently making myself miserable--</p>

<p>I'd convinced myself that humanities and social-science fields are incredibly easy for everyone. As a result, I've been forcing myself through schedules packed with advanced math and science classes. Today, I learned that I have a genius-level IQ subscore in verbal comprehension, but deficient scores in all the subscores related to quantitative subjects. (This was a full, professionally-administered test) As if that weren't enough, my diagnosis of ADHD was confirmed, and I learned that my executive functions are underdeveloped.</p>

<p>Sorry for the rant.</p>

<p>i can become invisible and fly</p>

<p>im technically & mathematically inclined</p>

<p>I've been bowling for 10 years.</p>

<p>I can put my leg behind my head.</p>

<p>It's cool, though kind of creepy.</p>

<p>I can put both my legs behind my head. I'm double jointed in my fingers and I can also touch my nose with my tongue! ^___^</p>

<p>I'm exceptional in math, chemistry, physics, and computer science.</p>

<p>My ******* skills are 2nd to none.
Engineering and robotics are my specialties.
I can do 5 digit squares. In my head. No calculator.</p>