<p>as a transfer student?</p>
<p>What state are you in? I’m assuming your in a community college? If your in california, all the state schools (UCs and others) don’t ask at all for your highschool record… I’m not sure, but most public schools I believe are similar. Also, schools will care more about how you do at the Com. College than your highschool record.</p>
<p>If you want to expand your options, get a GED and then prepare to write some essays explaining your situation.</p>
<p>I dropped out in my sophomore year, and got my CHSPE (California High School Proficiency) certificate. After two years at a CC, my high school record is no longer relevant. I didn’t take the SATs, so I only am applying to schools that don’t ask for them (NYU, Columbia, USC, UCLA). </p>
<p>I addressed my situation thoroughly in my application.</p>
<p>Those all seem like very competitive programs, but if you’ve got a strong community college record then it seems like you’d have as good a shot as anyone.</p>
<p>bump this right hurrr</p>
<p>You bumped, but didn’t answer questions :). What state are you in (NY)? You didn’t take the SATS, right? Do you have your GED (or equivalent)?</p>
<p>oh, sorry, I live in NYC, I didn’t take the SATS, and I have my GED</p>
<p>Where are you transferring from? How many credits have you earned? What is your overall college-level GPA? What is your GPA in courses necessary for a business major? Will you have completed an A.S. or A.A. or A.B.A. in business or a related subject area before you enroll at the new college/university? What kind of work experience do you have?</p>
<p>There are many factors involved here as you can see! If you are currently completing an associates degree, stop by the transfer office of your college and ask for their advice.</p>