What class should I take for the summer session?

<p>I’m a chemistry major, but would it be in my best interest to take chemistry as my chosen class and get it out of the way?</p>

<ol>
<li>Chemistry</li>
<li>Political Science</li>
<li>Music History</li>
<li>Sociology</li>
</ol>

<p>Are you an incoming freshman? Since 20B isn’t offered in the fall I don’t think it’s worth taking 20A in the summer. I would suggest taking some interesting GE’s, maybe a class in a related subject that’s required or if there’s something you think is interesting that isn’t required it could be worthwhile.</p>

<p>If this is for CSI, don’t take chemistry. It’s chemistry 14a, but as a chem major you would need 20a. 14a wouldn’t help you.</p>

<p>Yes, I’m an incoming freshman and this is for CSI.</p>

<p>So what does everyone think: political science, sociology, or music history?</p>

<p>I’m also an incoming freshman that is going to do CSI and I suggest sociology because I already took a class and it is super interesting, but history of rock also sounds interesting.</p>

<p>Someone who took political science at CSI last year told me that it was easy and he got a 4.0.</p>