What colleges should I add?

<p>I really wouldn't like to list all of my stats, but I'll give a quick summary. my unweighted gpa is around a 3.5 and my weighted gpa would be around a 4.2 with an extremely strong growing curve. I have a 34 on the ACT and I have some extracurricular activities. I have for schools established as reaches being: Duke, Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth, and Columbia. I was only going to go for 3 except my counselor suggested applying to Dartmouth as well. I also plan on submitting an application to CU Boulder. I think I need 2-3 more schools on my college list. I also plan on majoring in biology and a good pre-med program would also be nice. I'd appreciate any advice.</p>

<p>Tufts and Northwestern?</p>

<p>? safeties other than Boulder....maybe a step up academically? Wisconsin, Maryland, Penn State....</p>

<p>I think Emory is a good match. Northwestern is a slight reach, and a great school for you. Finally, WUSTL, UVA, or UNC-CH would be good matches also.</p>

<p>Might apply to some LAC's slightly below Duke and Dartmouth like-Colgate, Colby and Holy Cross. Holy Cross has the strongest pre-med program of the three with a good financial aid program.</p>

<p>I agree with par72 that you should add some more likely/safety schools. Not knowing your geographic preferences, I'll throw some names out for you: Bates, Bucknell, Richmond, Macalester, Lawrence, Franklin and Marshall, Kalamazoo, Grinnell, Dickinson, Clark, Brandeis, Allegheny.</p>

<p>Thanks a lot to everyone who responded to my question, but I'm somewhat unsure on some of the terminology. What are LAC's? What college is WUSTL or UV? Thanks again.</p>

<p>LAC = liberal arts college
WUSTL = washington university in St. Louis
UVA = university of virginia</p>

<p>hope that helps</p>

<p>IN addition to Holy Cross might want to look at Davidson.</p>