What did you do the few days before you left for college?

<p>Did you try to visit a few friends for the last time? Did you have a going away party? </p>

<p>How did you feel? Did you feel that everything in your life was going to change??</p>

<p>bump, any one?</p>

<p>My freshman year I worked up until a couple days before I left, and in the days right up until I left, I packed.</p>

<p>Sophomore year, I went camping with my friends (from college) over the weekend, had one day to pack, and then went back to school.</p>

<p>Last year I took the fall semester off, and before going back in the spring, I worked until a couple days before.</p>

<p>This year, I went down to New Jersey to visit my cousin Thursday-Saturday, came back Saturday night, packed, and left Sunday morning.</p>

<p>Took a large amount of pictures of my dog.</p>

<p>Did most of my packing, worked, squeezed in a few visits with friends. It definitely felt weird, and I was really nervous and kind of sad, but also pretty excited.</p>

<p>I drove down and tried to learn how to get to school from my apartment. It is nuts. </p>

<p>I pretty much sat at home bored to death watching netflix.</p>

<p>Packing, buying plan tickets for move-in and Christmas break, playing video games…and chatting up with my roommate.</p>

<p>Hung out for the “last time” with a couple of my friends, tried to work stuff out with my roommate, and packed everything. We also used it as an excuse to donate/give away a whole bunch of stuff. So the last two days, my room was bereft of everything except my bed and an empty dresser, it was strange. There was a family “going away dinner,” but no party or anything like that.</p>

<p>Packed everything, saw friends, grandparents, not much else. 2nd year</p>

<p>Counted down the minutes till I could finally get out of that craphole. I’m starting to miss the cat though.</p>