I am an international from India.
My colleges -
Bates , Colby , Davidson , Dartmouth , Macalester , Middlebury , Oberlin , Occidental , Vassar , Union , Vanderbilt , Williams .
I will also require a substantial amount of aid . EFC - $6000</p>
<p>Please evaluate my chances.
Gokul Sahni Sex Male
Address #91 Sector 8-A D.O.B. 17 Sep 1987
<p>I Academic Achievements
(1) 2nd highest individual SAT-I scores660 Verbal (91 percentile) and 770<br>
Math (99 percentile) in school .
(2) Unweighted GPA 4.0 (Class 10 and 11)
(3) Class Rank 3 / 148 (Class 10)
2 / 36 (Class 11)
(4) Secured 94% in CBSE Class 10 Board Examinations with High Distinctions
in all subjects.
(5) Awarded trophy for scoring district high marks in Hindi (92/100)
(6) District Rank in CBSE Class 10 Boards 16/2664.
(7) Awarded Scholars Badge for outstanding academic achievement every year.
(8) Ranked 28/1401 (98 percentile) in Chitkara Mock CBSE.
(9) 2nd youngest student in State to qualify to attend Advanced Mathematics lectures held at Punjab University.
(10) Won 1 Gold Card and 3 Silver Cards for subject wise highest performance in Class 11 exams.
II Extracurricular Activities
(1) Appointed as the Editor of the School Magazine Soaring Eagle in classes 9
and 10 and of the School Newsletter The Mouthpiece in classes 11 and 12.
(2) Awarded the Badge of Honor for exceptional leadership.
(3) Vice Captain of School Debating team.
(4) Member of School Band.
(5) Member of School Quizzing team.
(6) Group Captain (Project Making Division).
(7) Historical Article published in French Magazine Les Amis.
(8) Member of School Event Management team.
III Musical Activities
(1) Completed 5 year graduation diploma (B.A.) in Indian Classical Music from
Pracheen Kala Kendra.
(2) Several performances at school functions and other private shows.
IV Other Activities
1. Worked as motivational worker for voluntary donation of blood with Blood
Bank Society of Chandigarh.
2. Awarded trophy in appreciation of Resource Mobilization for Leprosy<br>
Eradication in India.
3. Worked as a volunteer at the Special Olympics for mentally challenged
4. Successfully completed rigorous Outdoor Based Learning Program in
Mountain Biking in the Himalayas.</p>
<p>I have also given SAT IIs of Writing , Math IC and IIC . Expecting good scores .
Toefl - 227-283</p>
<p>Thanks for your help.</p>