<p>I really want to go to Cal, but I hate that it does not have a good pre-med program. Any advice as to how to get to medical school from Cal. I really appreciate any advice you could post here. It breaks my heart that I might not pick Cal as my university because of its pre med program being hard.</p>
<p>Why you said Cal does not have a good pre-med program? It is you that counts. The Cal’s matriculation rate to medical school is over 50% every year and is better than the national average. You need to work hard, get a good GPA, get involve with medical related EC’s and internships, do well on MCAT and your chance to get into medical school will be very good. Also make sure you know your professors well so they can write good recommendations for you. You will have to do pretty much the same if you go to any other school.</p>
<p>
</p>
<p>“The Cal” has a much higher-than-average student quality but gets only slightly-better-than-average results.</p>