Rundown of my stats (Yes I know they are not normal CC stats)
GPA: 3.97
I don’t have any AP classes but that’s because I’m doing a dual enrollment program where I go to a college full time both for high school graduation and for my AA degree (which I will get before I graduate high school) Also I have taken hard classes like Calculus and engineering physics and I have a 3.95 college GPA
ACT: 27 Composite E: 31 M: 28 R: 23 S: 26 (Going to try to retake for a 28 since I averaged a 32 on the math section during practice tests but I have to focus on writing my essay so I won’t study too much. I already studied for 3 months and got from a 24 to a 27).
I am a senior this year so I am super worried about colleges
President of jewish student union
In a leadership program where we raise money, and do volunteer work.
Award for placing 100+ hours of community service.
CCNA Certified (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
Rec Soccer
JSA club
Bilingual (English and Russian)
4th place in Karate tournament out of 50 people
Doing Karate for 4 years and will get my black belt soon
Planning to apply as undeclared but probably interested in STEM
Schools: by priority
Oh and yes I can afford OOS tuition
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities (Already applied)
- Pennsylvania State University - UP
- University of Washington - Seattle (In state)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- Ohio State University
- Purdue University