What do you think?

<p>I was wondering what you think the best school I could get into ( from say the U.S. News rankings) with these stats, not a reach school,but a match school. I am undecided regarding majors.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.88
weighted: 96 (dont have out of 4)</p>

<p>SAT: Verbal: 610
Math : 690
Writing: 610
ACT: 29
Rank: My school is too nice to rank its students (sigh.. it causes emotional distress)</p>

<p>SAT II: Math Level II: 740
Biology : 730</p>

<p>Captain of Varisty Track, indoor and outdoor, All-conference, All-Division Outstanding Junior award for both
Treasurer of the National Honor Society Chapter
Tri-M Music Honor Society
Internship in a Cancer Research Lab
Mathletes
Jazz Band, Brass Ensemble- multiple community events with them
Azureus Award for Outstanding Junior Musician
Volunteering (that wasnt used for school) - twice volunteer counselor at summer camp,
- served lunch at senior citizens home twice a week for the summer
Biology Olympiad</p>

<p>This may sound snarkier than I mean it to be: I think shooting for the highest spot you can reach in the UNSWR rankings is not a good way to find the "best college" for you--well, for any one person.</p>

<p>You really need to think about the experiences (both academic and non-academic) you want to have in college, the way you want your life to be for four years, and just as important, what your family can afford to pay, and then start looking for colleges and universities that are likely to deliver what you want.</p>

<p>If, say, Oberlin is the highest-ranked college you can get into, but you really want to be an urban dweller, and go to museums and whatnot, you're not going to be happy, and you may not be too successful, either.</p>

<p>You really need to do your own thinking here, and not just rely on a bunch of people on the Internet.</p>

<p>No I understand, I already know which colleges I am interested in, just wondering if others think that I have more potential than I do thats all. So really I only wanted names of schools based on numbers, which I could look into later. Thanks</p>