What Grad School programs should I look into.

<p>I am a senior in college and pursuing a English degree. I want to go on to pursue a Master's degree that will allow me to work in either the corporate fields that work around the entertainment or professional publishing/editing fields. What are some good Master degree programs for this?</p>

<p>There is no master’s degree that “allows” those jobs. You don’t need a master’s degree for either of them. Start looking for editing jobs if you’re interested in that direction.</p>

<p>I want to know some master’s degree’s in those fields I know there are some even for jobs in those fields I do not know about.</p>

<p>You should try working in those fields first. Graduate degrees are typically designed such that the student is completing the degree as a means to an end (e.g. better qualified to work in x subfield), so if you’re not sure which degree you want, you probably shouldn’t be applying anyways.</p>

<p>What TitoMorito said.</p>

<p>Spending two years and tens of thousands of dollars to get a degree in a field you have never experienced before is a recipe for unhappiness. Nobody here can tell you what program you should apply for - you need to figure that out for yourself.</p>

<p>I am pursuing an MS in outdoor recreation, focusing on park interpretation. I didn’t enroll in this program until after I spent six months as a recreation outreach intern with the U.S. Forest Service’s Alaska Regional Office in Juneau, and then five months as a field ranger at the Tongass National Forest’s Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center. Then I knew this was a career I was interested in pursuing and, through a student-to-career program, could find permanent employment in.</p>