What is Federal Work-Study?

<p>Question: What is Federal Work-Study? I think that you’ll find a lot of information about Federal Work-Study here (maybe TOO much?): <a href="http://www2.ed.gov/programs/fws/index.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www2.ed.gov/programs/fws/index.html&lt;/a> The shorter version is this: Students who apply for financial aid from the college they plan to attend are usually offered “Federal Work Study” (FWS) as part of their financial aid “package.” (The [...]</p>

<p>View</a> the complete Q&A at CC's Ask The Dean...</p>