What is included in a suite?

<p>Hey so me and my suite mates aren't sure what exactly we need to bring to our suite...is a coffee table provided? Do we bring our own sofa? We're just not sure if when we get to the suite will there be furniture or not in the common room already.</p>

<p>Where is this "suite"?</p>

<p>yeah where is your "suite" cause if its a CKB or Mews suite it isn't a suite like what you think. all it is is your room and 3 others will be arranged in a little nook in the way. your door opens to a hallway. the only difference between a double in a CKB or Mews "suite" and a double in Donlon is that you share a bathroom with the 5 other people in your "suite" instead of the whole floor. there is no common room or anything.</p>

<p>they really need to change the wording for that somehow</p>

<p>If you're on West campus though, a suite has a couch, a big cushy chair with ottoman, coffee table, and a side table or two.</p>

<p>I'm in a "suite" in the High Rises. I was planning on getting some of my "suitemates" to chip in for DirecTV service, but then I found out there is no common area for a couch and a tv etc. Why do they call them suites if all we share is a bathroom?</p>

<p>i guess they just can't think of another term to define a group of rooms that share a bathroom. haha.</p>

<p>Do you have to clean your own bathroom in a suite?</p>

<p>no, janitors clean the bathroom twice a week, if I'm not mistaken</p>

<p>its a suite in becker, which is west campus, but thank you Beeb26, you gave me the answer I was looking for.</p>