What is the best way to leverage a Bank of Ameria offer for a Morgan Stanley offer?

<p>Sincerely,
Jeffrey P.F Chiang</p>

<p>Ummm… I’m afraid I don’t really understand the use of the word “leverage” in this context.</p>

<p>"Ummm… I’m afraid I don’t really understand the use of the world “leverage” in this context. "</p>

<p>you have a leveraged “world”?</p>

<p>Good catch bearcats. But can you make more sense of TC than I can?</p>

<p>This is a bot of some kind, just don’t respond.</p>

<p>Crono I am surprised you never heard of Jeffrey Chiang’s story… considering that he was the 23rd most searched name on google at one point</p>

<p>Hahahaha, oh yeah, I heard about this. Definitely did NOT make the connection! The misspelled “America” shoulda done it though. :P</p>

<p>This is why I love CC. I thought it was just a fake name because there’s a PF Chang restaurant one town over.</p>

<p>[Jeffrey</a> Chiang Will Be Receiving No New Offers Of Employment - Dealbreaker - A Wall Street Tabloid - Business News Headlines and Financial Gossip](<a href=“http://dealbreaker.com/2009/10/jeffrey-chiang-will-be-receivi.php]Jeffrey”>http://dealbreaker.com/2009/10/jeffrey-chiang-will-be-receivi.php)</p>

<p>What is he talking about… I am not giving up yet. Plus I just accepted my bank of ameria offer</p>

<p>Hopefully they have agreed to pay you in amerian dollars.</p>

<p>they will pay for his stay at four seasons</p>

<p>I wonder if UT McCombs has thrown the real Jefrey Chiang out.</p>

<p>And why is PF posting on the Michigan board?</p>

<p>lol maybe one of us is bored and decided to make PF</p>

<p>Holy crap. I didn’t even notice the Ameria. lol.</p>