What is the college that you would least want to attend of the ones you've applied t?

<p>For me it is USC.</p>

<p>You must be applying to a bunch of amazing colleges if USC is your least desired option.</p>

<p>i would pick URI or Purdue…for some reason</p>

<p>UC Irvine and UC Santa Cruz. Both added because my parents only wanted me to apply to UCs (I had to talk them into all the private schools I did apply to).</p>

<p>USC isn’t my safety school, although I am applying to a lot of reach schools.
I just realized that I did not want to stay in California after I applied (the application for scholarship consideration was due 12/1).</p>

<p>hmmm…probably Union College in New York
It’s not my safety, but i’m just not wild about it</p>

<p>I’m not sure which school I would least want to attend, as I like all of them… reason why I applied. Each school have their pro’s and con’s but I also find some things unique that each school offer that the others don’t.
My ( as of current) list of schools are:University of Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Arizona, Boston, George Washington</p>