What is the likelyhood of these things outweighing my GPA?

<p>I have a GPA of 3.44, on the rise so far. I’ve always taken level one and AP level classes. I speak three languages, I’ve studied over seas before, I’m multicultural and bicultural. My SAT scores tend to be high. (i.e. 1800’s-2200’s)</p>

<p>So, could these things about my life and education outweigh my GPA for a good college? I’m looking at UC Berkeley, Brown, George Washington University and University of Pennsylvania. What do you think?</p>

<p>While your experiences will play a role in the admissions process, your GPA is quite a bit lower than what those colleges expect. Also, what do you mean by your SAT score range?</p>

<p>Yes, what do you mean by the SAT statement? There’s a big difference from 1800 and 2200. Have you taken them yet?</p>

<p>What languages do you speak?</p>

<p>I speak English, Armenian and Russian. My SAT scores are around 2200. I’ve taken then recently.</p>