<p>Many other schools have started their first round of notifications. Any word on Carolina? Just wondering.</p>
<p>I have heard nothing and am alos in your boat. So afraid that my other WL schools may call me and want an answer before UNC does. Then how do I delay since UNC is taking forever and does not offer any idea of when the list will begin to work. I have heard of "development cases making it off the list but no others.</p>
<p>forgive my ignorance but what is a development case???</p>
<p>a development case is a student whose parent or grandparent is a big donor to the school and has a building named after him or has pledged big $ to the school.</p>
<p>I believe they have already made the calls, girl that went to my high school got the call on tuesday.</p>
<p>Article in today’s Wall Street Journal included a chart indicating that UNC will be taking only 99 students off its waitlist as compared to 116 last year.</p>
<p>if you check admissions there is a new page stating 160 were accepted on May 11th. it replaced the previous “new transfer students page”</p>
<p>does that mean they have contacted 160 or that they know that 160 will be accepted?</p>