What is your earliest memory?

<p>Mine is me being in the crib on a morning, and the sun is shining, and I am aware that my mom is asleep still, and I feel trapped and bored and restless.</p>

<p>And the boredom correlated with a heightened sense of awareness I think, because for the very first time I decided to climb out of the crib, and I fell out of it onto the floor. And the rest is not part of the memory, but presumably i crawled down the hall to my mom's bedroom.</p>

<p>Mine is my mom changing my diaper and I was holding a donald duck binky. It's incredible what my memory stores.</p>

<p>My first birthday. I had a large cake, and I was getting a bit restless and next thing you know there's cake all over my face. There was also a pinata and someone was holding me while I try to hit it like the older kids, didn't work.</p>

<p>Sitting in the verandah with my grandmom when I was 2 years 6 months old. The sun shining and it was quite warm and she was guiding my hand while teaching me the alphabet :')</p>

<p>I was 3 or 4 years old and golfing on this course that I used to play all the time when I was little and I was on the 12th hole and I threw a fit because my ball didn't go in the hole</p>

<p>The chocolate cake from my first birthday. In terms of a more full memory, my sister's birth when I was 2.</p>

<p>I was about 4 years old. I remember a well-lit, spacious house with a heavily ornamented Christmas tree. Then it cuts to a shadowy closet where my sweaty Uncle touched me profusely in what I thought was a game.</p>

<p>I was 2 and on my dad's shoulders. I was holding one of those fake toy recorders by Fisher Price & decided to drop it. Needless to say, it crashed to the floor & the noise freaked me out. I also felt... accomplished... afterward for some reason, haha.</p>