What kind of ChE graduate programs can I get in?

<p>White male, 3.45 gpa in chemical engineering with some additional coursework in bioengineering at a solid flagship state university... research at a national lab and now in the R&D division of a major corporation... will have some TA experience... no on campus research yet... no publications</p>

<p>Should I bother to apply to Ph.D programs or should I focus on M.S. programs? My thoughts now are that I would only get into a low tier Ph.D program with funding (if any at all) but I could potentially get into a pretty good school for an M.S. without much funding. Can the CC community confirm or deny this?</p>

<p>Seriously..? White male..?</p>