What kind of Job can I get with a Master of Arts in Financial Economics

<p>I am presently attending community college, and once I am done with that I plan on transfering to the university center here at my community college which allows people to earn an undergraduate (Bachelors) or Graduate degree (Masters) from local college universities. </p>

<p>Here is a list of all the programs they offer there:
[Macomb</a> Community College - Programs](<a href=“Page Not Found”>Page Not Found)</p>

<p>I am intrested in getting a Masters degree. I am looking so far at a “Master of Arts in Financial Economics” from the UNIVERSITY OF DETROIT MERCY, or “Master of Business Administration with specializations” from WALSH COLLEGE.</p>

<p>Now my question is I liked the course work for the “Master of Arts in Financial Economics” from the UNIVERSITY OF DETROIT MERCY, but exactly what kind of job can I get with this type of degree, and is it worth it in todays job market?</p>

<p>I know what kind of jobs I can get with an MBA, but also would it be worth it with todays job market?</p>

<p>Thank you</p>