what kind of senior GPA must you maintain?

<p>It's nice getting an acceptance from USC, but now I have to really scramble to save my grades from falling this 2nd semester. I know the UCs (UCI, UCSB, UCSD) except for UCLA/Cal have a 3.0 Weighted requirement. Does anyone know the senior year GPA cutoff for USC? </p>

<p>*side question- How are the girls at USC? They're smart as well due to USC's selectivity, yes?</p>

<p>I have also wondered this, about the GPA not the girls. I don't think they have a set policy...straight B's you'd probably be fine, i think even a C would be ok, but i think anything beyond that would be pushing it. If you have a situation, I would call them now and get a definite answer.</p>

<p>No Ds or Fs. Keep it at least 3.5ish I guess.</p>

<p>but if you have a 4.0 and you get straight b's and get a 3.0, that would be dropping a full point. is that still okay?</p>

<p>I dont think they'll care too much for it
Cuz two friends of mine totally bombed in their IB finals and ended up at Brown and USC.....just dont let it fall below 3.0</p>

<p>I'm guessing 3.0 UW?</p>

<p>As long as you dont get a bunch of Ds and Fs, I think youre fine. Colleges understand senioritis, they just don´t want it being ridiculous.</p>

<p>Private schools are usually more flexible, ie no hard and fast rule. I heard last year Wellesley accepted a student with a D.</p>