what majors fit career in Internal Affairs Dept?

<p>I am a student at Kent State and will be moving to Washington state this summer -- I have to transfer somewhere but need some advice on my major...I want to work in the Interal Affairs Department for the police so what major should I take or what major/minor should I look for in a school?</p>

<p>Thanks y'all!</p>

<p>My guess would be Criminology.</p>