What next?

<p>I just received the scores to the Subject Tests I took in the beginning of June. I got a 750 in Math Level 2, a 750 in Biology E, and a 710 in US History. I was hoping for an 800 in math, as I am hoping to major in engineering at MIT, Stanford, HYP, Cal Tech, etc. </p>

<p>So I was wondering what test I should focus on next. I got a 35 on the ACT (36 E, 36 M, 33 R, 35 S)so I'm done with that. But on the SAT I got a 670 R, 800 M, 710 W (10 on the essay). My dad wants me to take the SAT again to get my reading score up, but I was wondering if that is unnecessary because I got a 33 in the Reading section and a 36 on the English section of the ACT? </p>

<p>Because of marching band I probably will not be able to take the Nov. 6 SAT, so I probably only have one more test date left if I choose to apply early to some of my potential schools. Should I go for the 800 in the Math Level 2, or give the SAT another shot?</p>

<p>Go for 800 in Math Level 2. The ACT seems to be fine and you don't need to submit the SAT if you don't want to.</p>