“Innovation” has been greatly overused by businessfolk. Doing something slightly differently is not “innovative.”
I’m not crazy about “bucket list” and “been there, done that.” IMO, it sounds like even life’s joys are reduced to checking things off a to-do log…
@VaBluebird Here is what I found on Snopes. Well I got rid of my post others beat me to it. 
How about anything that starts with the phrase “I don’t mean to be …” . You know what’s coming rudeness, pickiness, etc.
I’m not crazy about “bucket list” and “been there, done that.” IMO, it sounds like even life’s joys are reduced to checking things off a to-do log…
I believe that unspoken in every “been there, done that” IS the thought “and it was a not good experience”
@lvvcsf My standard response to that is – No, I think you did mean to be… and that’s okay, but just own it.
…things to do before you die.
Agree to disagree.
I’m a little collusion-ed out. Lol.
I have no choice but to …
Yes, you do. You made that choice.
I think this thread is not so much about agreeing or disagreeing…but how phrases affect us personally, subjectively (am I wrong here, lol?)
I really did not want to contribute to this thread, but I really do not like “kiddo.” I know it is just me (didn’t make it easy because I read it so many times on CC today). Ok, now I feel better.
James Franklin
Free education
I’ll take it off your hands.
Bucket list. Who puts lists in a bucket?
^^People who expect to kick the bucket soon. 
“Check your privilege”
We sometimes put travel destinations in a bucket (or hat) and pick one. It’s a lot of fun. We have oodles of things we want to do on our Bucket List (loved the movie), so I suppose actually doing it at times adds to the fun.
We’re contemplating putting everything we can think of into that bucket and starting to work through it now that we’ve reached empty nesting stage. Right now we’re on hold while our parents are at the end of their lives. Seeing them at their age and knowing we’re there before long actually is part of the inspiration. Do things now when we still can.
I also hate “I’m not a racist, but…” or “I don’t hate gay people, but…”
That “but” is a warning to me: everything before it is a lie, and everything after it is probably awful.
Annoying phrase of the weekend…’Happy Memorial Day.’ It’s a time to reflect. Not a happy occasion, but a somber time to honor those who gave all.