What should I do with my schedule?

<p>I'm currently a sophomore in high school, and I recently ran into a schedule conflict. I was registered to take 7 classes in 7 periods next year, but none of these classes are offered during 7th period. Therefore, I had to make a decision to drop one of my classes, and the list pretty much narrowed down to either dropping AP Biology or AP Statistics. I was originally planning to take both Pre-Cal Honors and AP Stats next year, and AP Calculus senior year. I was also planning to take AP Bio Junior year, and take AP Physics and AP Chem. senior year. I decided to drop AP Stats and take AP Bio next year instead, because I was already planning on taking AP Physics and AP Chem. during senior year, and having another AP science would be overwhelming. I didn't want to take 6 classes out of 7 and have an open period, (basically getting out of school an hour early), so I asked which classes were available for 7th period, and the only class on the list that I hadn't taken already was SAT Prep for Verbal/Math. This class counts as the lowest academic level on the GPA scale, and the class is mainly for people who sort of struggle in classes. I'm wondering if I should keep the class and take it next year, or just drop it and get out of school at 2:30, because colleges look at transcripts for academic rigor. So should I keep SAT Math/Verbal? or not? Do you think it was a good decision to drop AP Stats instead of AP Bio?</p>

<p>Ga?</p>

<p>As long as your counselor loves you enough to check the "most rigorous workload I've ever had the privilege to see in my entire undistinguished career" box, you'll be fine. </p>

<p>Don't take SAT Prep for losers, AP Bio will be just fine, getting out of school early is fun, and "academic rigor" seems like a poor excuse to waste hundreds of hours in school.</p>