What Should I Do?

<p>I'm planning on applying to U of W (out of state)with a 1160 SAT and was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on sending an application before retaking the SATs again in December.</p>

<p>The only thing that concerns me about waiting to send in my application is that U of W says that the priority deadline is December 1st. I won't be able to get my SAT scores out to U of W until at least the 17th of December if I wait -- so I was wondering if anybody who has been in a similar situation could help me out on the decision of whether or not to send in my application before December 17th.</p>

<p>Priority deadline is usually not important. Colleges WANT you to send your app in by then, but they don't punish you if you don't.</p>

<p>I'm reclucant about waiting because I heard that it gets harder and harder to get into U of W as the priority deadline pasts, because they stop letting people with lower SATs in and just focus on the higher ones.</p>

<p>it doesnt matter...send in your app and contact them to explain that youre waiting for scores...theyll wait until they get the new scores...colleges dont start considering the apps until like a month after the deadline...</p>

<p>Some girl who applied to U of W last year, told me that she got accepted to U of W in November, within a WEEK of sending her application.</p>

<p>-__-;;</p>