What Subjects Does Barrons Do the Best in?

<p>any ideas?</p>

<p>I don't see why it matters, but I think Barron's does pretty well for AP Calc. The problems are a bit harder, I hear, but all the better to prepare you for the real thing.</p>

<p>I've used Barron's for most of my studying. I don't remember all of it (actually, I probably ONLY remember the extremes), but here are some that stick out in my memory:</p>

<p>AP Psychology--good review of material</p>

<p>AP Physics C and AP Chem--good review, good prep for the exam, however there are many mistakes--incorrect values for constants (often different values from page to page) and occasionally wrong "correct answers" for practice problems</p>

<p>AP English Language--writer's voice is very arrogant, and not much was actually covered. Very unhelpful book</p>

<p>AP Econ--more abbreviations (which will NOT be on the exam) than actual material covered. Again, not very helpful</p>

<p>Barron's almost always has typos and mistakes in it. Usually you can count on Barron's for thoroughly covering the material, but sometimes you're unlucky and you get a book that isn't helpful at all. In my last year of taking APs I switched to Princeton Review.</p>

<p>As lidusha said, Barron's is amazing for AP Psychology.</p>

<p>Over time, people have suggested barron's for Human Geography, Psychology, and Statistics. I think that's about it.</p>

<p>I used Barron's for Statistics and just briefly for Calculus. I found that the problems were more difficult than necessary for Calculus, but Barron's is a great resource for Statistics.</p>

<p>All I know is that Barron's is good for Statistics and Psychology.</p>

<p>Barron's is solid for AP Human Geography. I used it for AP World History and got a 5, but it wasn't especially strong in convering trends; it was more like a condensed textbook.</p>