What was your sorority experience like?

<p>I don't know if this is against rules, but what sorority were u in?</p>

<p>Did/do you like it? why or why not?</p>

<p>bumppppppp</p>

<p>I can't help you on sorority stuff but I'll help you bump your thread by mentioning that every time I see you post, your username makes me want to listen to Kid Cudi (like right now). That is all.</p>

<p>lmao thanks? : ] or maybe i should say your welcome. hah yeah idk i was looking through my playlist to figure out a screen name for various reasons. And it was the most normal/unrecognizable song name. hah u figured it out though : ]</p>

<p>how is it unrecognizable? i love the song btw :)</p>

<p>idk I just thought people would think of like day. and night. lol</p>

<p>^lol I thought of it that way (day and night). Never heard the song though but now I think I will just out of curiosity.</p>

<p>But yeah I'm a guy but I strangely dislike seeing forum questions on the first page get unanswered so I'll help you bump this up too lol.</p>

<p>Well I have a huge hard-on for Kid Cudi so I know all his songs. Didn't know that girls listened to him though haha.
Diivio if you wanna check him out, his best songs are Pursuit of Happiness, Man on the Moon, Soundtrack 2 my Life, The Prayer, Up Up & Away, and Embrace the Martian :]</p>

<p>Edit: I would've named my username after a Kid Cudi song too if I had discovered his greatness earlier :(</p>

<p>^thanks Handlebars!</p>

<p>PS: Someone answer the OP's question. Don't be rude you guys! lol</p>

<p>I would try to answer her question but unfortunately I don't have any sorority experience :(
But she's got a cool username so someone help her!!!</p>

<p>yeah i was thinking the same thing. we totally changed the topic..</p>

<p>@handlebars, pursuit of happiness is my favorite, just saying...</p>

<p>they forced me to scissor with another girl... and drink some very exotic fluids :(</p>

<p>is this type of behavior common of all sorrorities? or is it the exception? is there a sorority known to be safer than the others?</p>

<p>also, @ diivio, and handlebars...at least we are keeping the topic high up on the list, lol</p>

<p>Uh I would not believe that lol</p>

<p>Scissor! Good god isn't that illegal. I mean having to mutually cut someone sounds like a cult. I mean that can't be legal right?</p>

<p>
[quote]

they forced me to scissor with another girl

[/quote]

HAHA did you enjoy it? ;)</p>

<p>the only person I can think of who would enjoy being cut would be a masicist or however you spell it and I don't think she's one of those lol</p>

<p>
[quote]

the only person I can think of who would enjoy being cut would be a masicist or however you spell it and I don't think she's one of those lol

[/quote]

Are you sure you know what "scissoring" means? lol I'm sure there'd be some stimulation. Urban dictionary scissor if you don't know.</p>

<p>^ I feel embarrassed now after putting that on urban dictionary. Wow...............</p>