Molecular Genetics</p>

<p>or </p>

<p>AP BC Calc
AP Chem
AP World
AP Lang
AP Stat
AP Psych</p>

<p>Cornell wouldn't change its decision based on you choosing one of those over the other. Personally I think the second one looks more impressive, but honestly they're both rigorous enough that it doesn't really matter.</p>

<p>Well I'm going to major in Biology/Bioengineering so I didn't know which one to take. So Cornell really wouldn't care? Because I hear you can get college credit for MulGen</p>

<p>Whether or not you get college credit depends on the school. My school only offers credit for top AP/SAT II scores in language and nothing else. You'd have to check if Cornell (or any other schools on your list) will take MulGen for credit. </p>

<p>Also, colleges know that majority of people change their intended major. If you're talking about a junior year schedule, then I'm going to assume you're a sophomore. You, like most people, might end up changing what you want to major in either during the rest of high school or after you take your first college courses. Therefore most schools don't care too much if your classes reflect the exact major you list. Take the classes you are interested in, don't worry too much about pleasing one school.</p>

<p>ALright thanks</p>

<p>^Agree with lagging</p>

<p>Both look great</p>

<p>^ Right. If you get in, it won't be because of your choice of either scenario. If you don't get in, it won't be because of your choice of either scenario.</p>