What're the chances I'll be admitted to USC?

<p>I have...
-cumulative 4.0 gpa (unweighted)
-32 on the act
-sat subject tests, 780 (english) 730 (us history)
-ap tests 4 (us history) 5 (literature and comp) 5 (language and comp) 5 (psychology)
-all honors classes throughout highschool, taken 7/8 of the offered ap courses
-4 years of soccer (1 year captain), including club soccer
-3 years of hockey
-nhs member
-youth soccer coach (community service)
-co-leader of students for a better africa
-4 year member of french club (which traveled to france this spring) president/vice president in senior year
-part time jobs as referee (soccer) and in retail at adidas</p>

<p>I'm a female, from a small town of about 9,000 in rural wisconsin.</p>

<p>Well, your GPA is great, keep that up. Did you take the SAT yet? Your subject tests indicate that you should do pretty well on it. Your extracurriculars look good, and your AP courseload is fine. Overall I'd say you have a good shot at getting in, as long as your SAT score matches up with what you already present. What major are you looking at?</p>

<p>no need to take the SAT, she already took the ACT and got a good score. i'm assuming you took the ACT with writing? if so, stats-wise you should be fine. a 32 is approximately a 1420/1600 which would be within around the 50-75% range of SAT scores.</p>

<p>good luck</p>

<p>You are a good match for USC.</p>

<p>I think you stand a great chance of getting in! Though USC can not really be classified as a safety for any student these days, you have a very good shot. The only exception would be if you were applying for SCA or something requiring a portfolio, in which case we can't really judge. With that said though, even if you didn't get into that program, you'd probably get in undecided.</p>