What's my chance of getting into McComb business school At University of Texas?

<p>I’m going to be a junior this year and haven’t taken the SAT yet, but I have done lots of practice tests which indicate that I have chances of getting 550-600 on reading, 800 on math, 600 On writing.
My GPA is very bad, just 3.33 because I didn’t realize how important my grade was when I was a freshman. However, I will work very hard in order to get A in all classes. So by the time I graduate, my GPA will be at least 3.6.
I don’t know if this is something worth mentioning , but I do want you to know. Actually I’m a legal immigrant who just came here less than 2 years and didn’t speak English until came here. I took ESL classes at freshmen year but took AP classes at junior year. In addition, I took Spanish as my foreign language, which means I am trilingual.</p>

<p>Besides, I have worked as a manager at two restaurants in summer.</p>