what's the best choice out of the following that I have?

<p>Assuming I get accepted to all of them of course ;)</p>

<p>UWisconsin - Madison
Georgia Tech
Rutgers
Penn State
Case Western
University of Rochester
Boston University</p>

<p>I’m torn between choosing Business and Engineering as my major, and these schools all happen to have strong programs in these majors.</p>

<p>by the way, money and location aren’t problems. I just want to know the best choice academically.</p>

<p>I would go to UWisc-Madison</p>

<p>Boston University or Case Western I think are academically the best. Case Western is probably the best for engineering.</p>

<p>BU!! (10 char)</p>

<p>“Case Western is probably the best for engineering.”</p>

<p>don’t know if i agree with you, G Tech is highly regarded</p>

<p>wisconsin. hands down.</p>

<p>really? case western and university of rochester (which is a really underrated school IMO) seem to be pretty high ranked.</p>

<p>uwisconsin is good i guess, but i would think that case and roch would be a bit better. they’re private too, which is generally better for graduate school (smaller classes being one reason).</p>

<p>Wisconsin- strong programs in pretty much everything, good college town, lots of school spirit</p>

<p>Rochester is great if you want a smaller school, but it can be a bit isolated and COLD in the winter. Case definitely wouldn’t be a bad choice either.</p>

<p>Case Western</p>

<p>GT by far has the best engineering school, but the social aspect is ****.</p>

<p>i’d say penn state or wisconsin</p>

<p>BU… Go Sox!!!</p>